Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What to expect coming up

I have a few things I really want to do now and I wanted to let you guys know what to expect to see coming up.

First of all Halloween which is my favorite holiday of the year is next month so you can expect to see lots of little diys for Halloween. Also if you are looking for some diy's to jumpstart your Halloween holiday check out my posts from last year.

Halloween Costume Ideas

DIY Shrunken Heads (these last a really long time as I accidentally forgot to take one down that I had hanging up outside until this summer)

Halloween Decorations




DIY Labyrinth Masquerade Mask




Halloween Costumes Part I

Happy Halloween which starts with the Nightmare before Christmas themed birthday cake my sister made for my boyfriend- goes through my vacation photos in Vegas and ends with all the Halloween costumes I made for my family.




This year I have less commission pieces (I'll be making a cute purple kitty costume, a mermade costume and two Greek costumes. (Acutally now that I think about it that is a lot of work)

However I fully entend to make time to make a Witch's Hat Facinator DIY and a Bar Wench Apron DIY So keep your eyes out for those because you'll see them here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment