Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Corsets.


Oh what a long way we women have come. We went from drudging around in long skirts and corsets to wearing tight jeans and corsets??

Oh yea ladies we've come a very long way in our history.

It seems that no matter how far we have come women will never get away from corsets. I was given a charm key chain once and the largest charm on it was a corset.

Women get piercings that they lace up for a corset affect. This is one aspect of corsets I cannot understand. I keep thinking how badly that would rub against your bra. And if you are only thinking that women get this done on their back--- think again. Women are getting more and more creative with their piercings anymore.


OWIE!!!
(F.Y.I don't google search this piercing if you're squirmish because there are some sick photos out there)

I must admit I love corsets.
Some of my favorite corsets come from a Gothic shop called Heavy Red.

I wish I could make my boobs look that small.


I love the look of this corset- its unique from the standard corsets we see anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment