Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shrunken Head

Today I made Shrunken Heads! I had a lot of fun with this project and hopefully you will too!

You will need some apples and tools that might be similar to these.



Start by pealing your apples.



Then make a face using a small, blunt object. I used the second tool on the left- the little curved end.



Use your skewer to punch a hole through the apple.




Use twine, or ribbon or whatever and slip it through your hole. tie a knot on both ends and set your apples out to dry.



I have no idea what my apples will look like when they are dried out and shrunken but I'll post pictures as they dry out!





I also made a facial mask today- didn't take a picture of it but I love what it did for my skin. Basically just pealed an apple, grated it and then added two tablespoons of honey. I had it on for 10 minutes and my skin is glowing! Love it!

Other things to do with your apples this fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment