Thursday, August 4, 2011

Project Runway Challenge Week 1

I admit, I was super excited by this first Project Runway challenge. If you don't watch the show or missed the first week then let me fill you in, the challenge was to create an outfit out of your pajamas. They were basically woken up at 5 in the morning and told to "come as they are" and bring one sheet from their bed with them.







I don't wear pajamas to bed but I do have a favorite pair of pajama pants and a sweater that I normally wear around the house which I used instead.



I was originally going to make a dress but being as this was something I was going to wear I liked the versatility of just doing a skirt more.




















I still need to dye both the skirt and the sweater to give them a cleaner more new look. Like I said, they were both very well loved and worn pieces so they need a bit of a face-lift but over all I am super happy with them.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I don't have a TV so have never watched Project Runway but it sounds just up my street! Do they post the challenges online?

    ReplyDelete