Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fashion Icon: PJ Harvey

I realize it's been a long while since I've done one of these- and I apologize. I hope and expect myself to start posting these much more often- at least once every other week- if not weekly because my goal is to be posting more often on here and see this blog grow.

So, I thought I'd focus on a few amazing rocker chicks for fashion icons- because music and fashion go together like peanut butter and jelly.


I love PJ Harvey, not only because of her rockin sounds but also for her androgynous persona.


 
 
She dons a well cut suit better than most men. while still classing it up like a lady.
 
 
I'm inspired by her flights of whimsy
 


 
Her classical rocker chic
 

 
And mostly this amazing number that has beautiful poetic sleeves.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment