Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jem Star Shoes and Ballet Flats

This began as a shoe recon that went bad. So after doing some massive cleaning with ammonia I finally started over with a mixture of glitter and modge podge- several coats later and a final coat of plain modge podge and I have an awesome pair of Pink Glitter Shoes!


In all honesty, I finished these months ago- I just took this long to take and upload the pictures. I can be a lazy crafter/blogger sometimes.









It took me a while to fix up these shoes after they began to look worse for wear.




Yea they were looking bad...








But they are doing better now.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done to the flats. They look really good ^_^ I have a pair of hounds-tooth ballet flats that need a makeover. I think I'll try something like this.

    ReplyDelete