Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes Roast

Admittidly- I didn't watch the Golden Globes- I went to an Ozzy Concert instead. But I didn't miss the fashion wrap up with Joan Rivers the next day. I love Joan Rivers and grew up watching her roast everyone's outfits after any big red carpet event. So here is my wrap up.

Sandra Bullock



I squeeked a little when I saw this because I totally had Super Star Barbie when I was a kid and Sandra totally stole her dress.





(On a side note; I took forever tracking down pictures of this Barbie doll and I also found this awesome girl who made it into a costume!--- )


Angelina Jolie




Some may say best dressed-- I say she stole that from Blanche Devereaux's closet.



Scarlett Johansson



She must have thought it was Halloween because she's a dead ringer for The Bride of Frankenstein.




Olivia Wilde



Love her shoes- love her dress. But why didn't her mother tell her that the two didn't go together before she left the house?

January Jones



I can't help but wonder if she's trying to make a political statement with that dress?



Megan Fox



....I couldn't have been the only one who saw this and wanted to know what happened to her boobs right?

....Right?

Emma Stone



Apparently no one ever told her that you are what you eat.





Natalie Portman



I want to love it because I love her and I'm excited for her being pregnant but its just bad. And is anyone else reminded of Padme's pregnant nightgown?




Livia Giuggioli



Her dress is sad but can I just say I love her husband-- I mean handbag.


I don't know what the following women were thinking when they went dress shopping, and I am pretty sure that they didn't know either.


Christina Aguilera



Julianne Moore



... her sleeve scares me. And why in the hell didn't someone press her dress before she left the house?

Heidi Klum



Leighton Meester



Admittidly- I have no clue who she is but why didn't someone tell her that she's 25 not 45? I am pretty sure Stacy and Clinton would call this the "I Give Up Dress".

No comments:

Post a Comment