Monday, January 31, 2011

Style Icon: Emma Watson Part I


I admit it- I've loved Emma Watson ever since I saw the first Harry Potter film. I love that I got to watch her grow up and see her become such a well-rounded and mature young lady. She really is very grounded and hasn't let fame get to her the same way so many (ahem American) stars have.

I'm super looking forward to her new movie My Week with Marilyn




Because there are I think primarily 3 different sides of Emma's fashion that we see, I'm going to break this up into 3 parts because I love it so much and I want to share with all of you!

The first part is probably the largest part of all 3. It's what we see her in fashion shoots and magazine spreads.

When Emma Watson first began to be noticed as a fashionista we often saw her glammed up in magazines, looking like a princess and wearing girly/frilly costumes

















We've also seen her do several super high-end fashion shoots wearing clothes most people dream of.











But as Emma grew up she seemed to take on more control in what she was seen in. She toned down a lot of the looks she was wearing in fashion shoots and appeared more real.



Diy must have boots!







She sometimes took on a harder edge just to remind people that she wasn't just an image of Hermione.







Diy Must have pants.








I really love her newer photo shoots where she really shows through as a real person.

Diy must have shorts.

Diy must have romper.









No comments:

Post a Comment